CPS Payment Services Differentiators
We bring back the highest revenue in the industry.
Innovative, simple, and integrates with your current system.
Work with a smart, dedicated team.
Staffing employees that have expertise in back office finance and accounting.
- All vendors addressed. CPS addresses 100% of vendors.
Pay4You Servicing Capabilities. Many vendors accept cards through special handling. Our Pay4You Service Team helps ensure these payments are made timely and accurately.
CPS pays vendors in method they prefer. CPS works with your vendor to provide card payment in the method they prefer.
- CPS Analytics. CPS performs extensive analysis on vendor spend across clients. Also instills continuous enrollment strategies within client Procurement as well as CPS methodologies.
- Enhanced usability. Our administrative tools are easy to use and very intuitive.
- Simple architecture. Administrative tools have been designed to increase value, reduce complexity, and minimize risk for our customers.
- Source system agnostic. Our CPS Payment Portal System integrates well with all major ERP, legacy, custom, or other unique systems.
- Detailed training. We provide detailed training materials and workshops for our customers that enhance the value of our administrative system.
Effective Service Capabilities
- In-process servicing. We provide a dedicated project team dedicated to account management, project management, process design, and vendor enrollment. Members of this team will also serve on-going servicing.
- On-going servicing. A dedicated account management team can be contacted 24 hours / 7 days a week.
- Servicing contact lines. Card processing inquiries (Level 1) are handled by a dedicated support staff at 1.800.741.4040. More complex issues or technical inquiries (Level 2) can be serviced by contacting 1.877.277.9960 or via email at email@example.com.
Back Office Finance
- CPS Leadership is made up of “Former Big 4 Partners and Directors” that have assisted dozens of clients over the years in bringing back office efficiencies to their organizations.
- All employees have a strong working knowledge of AP Best Practices and use this knowledge to assist our clients on a daily basis.