We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, lead projects from implementation through go-live and the entirety of the client relationship, provide timely and accurate problem-solving responses, and be proactive in identifying and providing new opportunities back to each existing customer.
- Serve as the singular point of contact for all customer matters
- Responsible for managing several accounts and being the face of the company to all clients
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Manage multiple projects at a time during varying stages of implementation and maturity
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of data and reports to fulfill customer needs and objectives
- Provide In-person/web software training
- Clearly communicate the progress of client’s monthly performance and status of project implementations
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. monthly volume)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Perform analytics in order to identify and provide opportunities for each client
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to history of service
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Supervisor, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Proficient in MS Office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions for customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while maintaining close attention to detail
- Excellent listening and presentation abilities
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
To review the complete job description, download it here.
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your resume to Ken Barrett at firstname.lastname@example.org